Thursday, March 21, 2013

Youtube Beauty Gurus

I cannot thank Youtube enough for helping me to cultivate my style. Just within the last year or two, I've really grown into who I am as a person and as an aspiring fashionista. As long as I can remember, I've been sketching and sewing, but my concept of true style was just what everyone else was wearing. True, Youtube is full of that, but actually, it was my always trustworthy beauty gurus.  Even if you have a great wardrobe, it's not complete without the hair and makeup. This final edition which I'd been missing completed me. Go check them out! I'll bet they can help you too!

1. SuperBeautyNerd: She's my go-to British girl for makeup. Her tutorials are amazing and her collection is outrageous! She does give hair tutorials, but even she admits those aren't her thing! She does great baking tutorials as well! Yum!

2. LuxyHair: These two sisters have the best hair tutorials I've seen and they're so easy to accomplish. Though they are a brand, there are next to none advertisements. Most of my Hairstyles playlist are LuxyHair!

3. lalastar0002: She is the best of both worlds! Recently she was awarded Beauty Guru of the Month by Star Central Magazine and definitely deserved it! She's down-to-earth and has great, easy to follow hair and makeup tutorials.

4. bubzbeauty: This girl is super sweet and helpful. She has really simple yet stylish hair tutorials and also does many craft and health videos as well. Her upbeat and cheery personality will definitely cheer you up!

I watch all four of these gurus daily and subscribe. Their advice and style can't be beat! Want to check out my Hairstyles and Makeup playlists? Check out my Youtube: GirlWithABowTie. 

Cultivate Your Style! XOXO
~ FashionistaGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment