Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Forward

Spring, slowly but surely, is arriving. It's that awkward time when the weather is too cold for skirts and dresses, but warm enough to be comfortable without a coat. Lately, I've been really fond of rolling up my jeans and wearing ankle boots.

I like the look of the peek of skin; It's warm, but still keeps you cool in the sun.

These are my go-to boots; I love the toughness of them. I pair them with my skirts and dresses to edge it up, or with a band tee and jeans for a rock inspired look.

I think this is a neat look that makes people stop and do a double-take. It's a little edgy and it's my twist on the jeans with boots look! Another thing I've been loving is statement jewelry. One of my favorites is these earrings;

They're clip-ons of course, I'm scared to death of getting my ears pierced!
They're little spiked washers. It's interesting and can really spice up any outfit. I got these at a craft fair and they're a totally unique piece. Just another way I'm adding my own twist to my everyday look. And guess what, I barely spent any money. It goes to show you don't need to be rich to be stylish.

Mix up your wardrobe and take some risks! XOXO
~ FashionistaGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment