Friday, March 15, 2013

Everyday Neutral Makeup

 I wear makeup pretty much everyday. I can't stand the look of too much makeup, though. I cringe at those who pile on the eyeliner and end up looking like raccoons! Likewise, a ton of foundation makes me wince. My go-to look is a natural, put together look that everyone can rock!

Products I Use: 
- Maybelline BB Cream
- Maybelline Baby Lips in "Peach Kiss"
- Claire's 'Got You Covered' Makeup Kit
- e.l.f Lengthening and Volumizing Mascara
- e.l.f. Eye Widener Eyeliner

How To:

1. Apply BB cream to face (I use my fingers, but you can use a foundation brush if you have one.)
2. Apply a light or translucent powder to set (Optional but recommended)
3. Apply an eyeshadow one lighter than your skin tone to inner third of the eye.
4. Apply an eyeshadow one darker than your skin tone to the outer third of the eye.
5. Apply a light gold or nude brown color to the crease.
6. Apply a white or cream color to the center of the lid, under the brow bone, and in the inner corner.
7. Apply a white eyeliner to the waterline (The skin above your lower lash line)
8. Apply mascara. (Curl your lashes beforehand if you have a lash curler)
9. Swipe on a moisturizing lip balm/tint!

I highly recommend all of these products and all of them are relatively cheap, too. Have fun with this natural look. You don't need 10 layers of makeup to look gorgeous!

Be fashionable and confident! XOXO
~ FashionistaGirl


No comments:

Post a Comment