Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Monday Blues

Monday has a bad rap, and yes, I'm guilty. You wake up and just groan. Must I go back to work? Must I go back to school? Friday is so far yet so close to Monday! So, how can we make Mondays more fun? Wear your favorite outfit!
Yes, that is a TARDIS on my shirt! This is my favorite Doctor Who shirt! If you don't know
what that is, it's a fantastic, brilliantly written, sci-fi British drama. My! that was a mouthful!
Anyways, by keeping the color palette black & white, I could mix prints and graphics.

My fabulous arm of bracelets to add to the color. My favorite
is the Paris charm bracelet!

My nails! Just solids today with an accent nail. I think I'm
going to change them today... Hm, decisions, decisions...
Show your fandom! XOXO
~ FashionistaGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment